Saturday, July 23, 2011

Last Day in London

Well yesterday was my last day in London. Sad, but exciting all at the same time!

Caitlin and I met in Piccadilly Circus, did some last souvenir shopping and then went our separate ways for the day. I continued walking around Piccadilly Circus, made my way to Leicester Square. I went into M&M world! It was amazing. Four floors of fun as they say. I can't believe how much crap they can make into M&M stuff!! But it was still cool to look around at thats for sure. After that...I made my way to Covent Garden walked around there. I went into a store that all natural cosmetics. It was a very cool store! I bought 2 things there, I couldn't help it. After that I went to Trafalger Square and sat in the sun for a little while.

I decided to come home because I was hungry. I came home and made more pasta...and finished watching the O.C. finally!

Caitlin and I met up one more time, and went to see the Tower Bridge at night. It was very pretty thats for sure! We went to Trafalger Square to see if it was lit up, but it wasn't kind of a let down. We walked through Leicester Square and then went into M&M world. I had to show Caitlin how awesome it was!! Then we went to Piccadilly Circus to see it at night, kind of like NYC. So then we had to go our separate ways, kind of sad actually! I made my way home finished all the last minute packing and went to bed! Last night in London! (pictures will be posted later)

1 comment:

  1. In my Friend wedding stayed 5 nights at London in July 2011. It was simply amazing. I read about wedding venue review,I had the great expectations.Our experience for this hotel is far beyond,much better than I imagined. london meeting rooms

    ReplyDelete