Saturday, July 23, 2011

Goodbye London!

It has been a great experience here in London this summer. I have learned a lot about myself as a person, and I think that I can come out of this being a much stronger person in the end. I can be much more independent, and most importantly go with the flow. I have learned to live and let go, I can't hold onto every little thing in life that bothers me. I need to just deal with what I can control.

I have also made life long friends while I have been here. It is sad that we have to go our separate ways, but we will meet up again in life I'm sure, and thanks to technology we can keep in touch. I have to look at all of the positives in life, and remember to go with the flow, don't try to control and plan every little thing in life. It never works and always comes back to bite you in the butt.

Well I'm out! It's been fun with my blog, and I hope that you have enjoyed my London adventures. I might even start another blog when I get back to keep you updated on all of the random things that go on in my life, and how this whole "going with the flow" thing goes. I'm off to the airport! Wish me luck trying to take all of my luggage with me!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I love your blog and your exchange experience stories. I'd like to inform you about an intersting project... Could I have your contact?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My email address is Jessica.Ford90@gmail.com

      Delete