Sunday, July 10, 2011

Its like Christmas!

Today I was on a mission. That mission was to go back to Camden Market. I did have a purpose though, I didn't want to go back for just the heck of it because being a weekend it was bound to be busy. And so it was. I made my way to Camden though to get a gift for a very special person...Kelsie! Wait till you see this gift. It is a belated birthday gift, I'm excited!!! WOOHOOO! I have a problem. I like to give things to people, like Christmas is obviously my favorite holiday, but for other reasons than I get presents. I get to give people gifts, I take pride in buying gifts for people. It makes me happy when they open something I give them and makes them happy and smile. Thats my favorite thing, so of course this is like Christmas for me over here!




Anyways there I was at Camden Market, and I had to wander of course while Kelsie's gift was being made...and there was so much more than what I saw the other day! I couldn't believe it. I am definitely going back before I head home. I wish I didn't have to worry about getting everything home because I could totally do all of my Christmas shopping there. I'm not even sure how I'm going to get all of my stuff that I have already bought home...but I will figure it out I'm sure. I bought myself something, I bought a fake bag. A "fake bag" is something that is a mock of a designer bag. I have wanted one of these for a while, so rather than paying over $100 for one, I bought one for 10 pounds. YAY GO ME! I also got myself a freshly squeezed orange juice. Delish! I then went and bought myself a new planner. Super excited about this purchase. If you know me, you know that I love my planner. I take pride in it. :)

Orange Juice Stand



So after that I made my way to Hyde Park. I thought that we were going to go boating, but it was a little chilly. So we didnt. Caitlin and I ended up going to get her some souvenirs and then dinner. I was starving. After that I headed home and have been sitting here pretty much ever since. Not the most exciting day. But I will be home in 13 days! And only have 3 days left at Pro Capital. I see the light at the end of the tunnel.



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment