Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I've had the time of my life....

Oh what can I say about the last few days. Let me start from Monday. I must say that a lot has happened in these two days!!


I worked. But yesterday was better than most. I was told that I was doing an excellent job and Oliver told me that! I got to send emails too! Woot. Oh and he also commented on my crazy elbow that is double jointed. I was stretching and he saw my elbow do that and he said that his daughter does the same thing! So I guess I'm not the only crazy one. He was in such a good mood, it was weird. Oh well. Ok so here is my ironic story for the day. I was sitting at work and Keith Urban came on and then I really thought to myself OH how I would love to watch "How to loose a guy in 10 days" but unfortunately the DVD is back in NY. Oh well I thought to myself,  I guess I will have to wait until I get home. I got out of work and went to my flat and got my dinner all ready. Then I went to the online site that I go to watch TV and guess what?! The movie WAS ON!! I was so thrilled. It was like the movie gods answered my wish. That was pretty much it for the rest of my night. Dinner and a movie.

Look how pretty!!!


The O2
I must say that I am proud of myself for today. I did so much, and I was on my own and didn't get lost! I went to get the tickets for Dirty Dancing this morning and I was going to buy my 1 month unlimited card for the subways. That was much more of a process than I was hoping. I had to fill out this sheet of paper so that I could register my card. I didn't know what the post code was though, so I filled out everything else hoping that he could look it up in the computer. Nope. So I went to the Royal Bank of Scotland and asked them if they could look it up, but they didn't understand what I was asking. So finally the lady behind me had an iPhone and helped me out! After about 30 minutes I topped up my card and I was off. Got my tickets and then had nothing else to do for today. So I decided to go to the Titanic Exhibit! It was wonderful. I am so glad that I went. It was in the O2 also, so that was really cool to see that. I wasn't allowed to take pictures in there but I took one! It was the original bell that was on the Titanic that rang when they yelled "Iceberg right ahead!". It was amazing some of the artifacts that they had found, it was such a chilling experience seeing everything. I also bought something!! I bought a tea set to go with my collection. It is a replica of the first class tea sets. Love it!!

The Bell!
My new tea set!

Then I decided to go do some souvenir shopping. I got some great stuff!! Its like going Christmas shopping. So much fun!

Then it was time to go home and get ready for the play. The play was great. It gave me chills. Words cannot describe it. It was amusing though that 90% of the people there were women, and the other 10% were men that were dragged along by their girlfriends or wives. I must say that if I didn't have girlfriends to go with my boyfriend would have been one of that 10%. Oh, it was amazing. I loved the dancing...and it followed the movie! I want to go watch the movie now.

Well it is time for bed. Good night everyone!



  1. Dear JessicaLynn:

    I have been reading your blog, and I see that it is about studying abroad and being on your own. I really like it! I am writing to you because I am the Intern at www.stageoflife.com. I also just returned home from a semester in England.

    I was wondering if you were interested in being a Featured writer on Stage of Life. Check the website out, and let me know! My e-mail is glee123@live.kutztown.edu.



  2. or instead of dragging your bf you could drag your favorite sister :P