Monday, June 13, 2011

Interesting day at work...

Today was an interesting day. How interesting of a day can you have sitting in an office that consists of 2 people and 3 interns? Well today a NEW intern started. He is definitely the overachiever and suck up type. I found it amusing when he asked Oliver if he watched the Mav's win last night. Oliver looked at him and had no idea what he was talking about. I had to laugh inside because it would have been rude to laugh out loud.

But besides that, the morning was conducted as usual, I do my research and everyone is silent.
Anyways, I went to lunch and met with my academic advisor to talk about this 5,000 word paper I have to write. Thats not important. I then went back to work and got busy. Well that only happened until my computer crashed. My computer had some pop up virus come up that looked like a legitimate program. I couldn't close out of it. It had other popups saying that there was a hard drive error. I restarted it, and everything was completely gone. Soo....I had to tell Oliver and surprisingly he wasn't angry! He told me to write it all down and the IT guy will be there Wednesday. What an interesting day...

Then work was done and it was sunny and perfect temp not like yesterday. I went for a little run. The plan for the rest of the night is to watch some friends, and then read. Blah more reading!! Tomorrow should be full of adventure because I don't have to work!! :)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment