Saturday, June 18, 2011

Lions, Tigers, and Bears....OH MY!

Oh hey, guess what?! It rained again! Today was weird though because it would rain for about 5 minutes and then stop be sunny and then do it all over again. It wasn't too bad though because we went to the Natural History Museum. It was a very cool museum but I am tired of museums. They are so big and there is so much to see that you can't possibly see and read everything in one day. With all of the people there it's just not so enjoyable. Oh and the children. I have never seen so many children that are so badly behaved! It was ridiculous that parents would let their children do all of that stuff that they were doing. They would just run up budge in front of you to something and slam on the buttons (of course it was something you had to read, it wasn't something to play with) and then they would be upset that you couldn't play so they gave up and ran on to the next one. The parents were pretty much oblivious to this, and to those of us who wanted to actually read things! That was pretty much what we did all day, I don't need to tell you what is in a natural history museum because I'm sure you know, I will let the pictures speak for me.


My Bella is MUCH cuter <3

I almost got one to keep me company until I get to see my Bella Bunny!

For you Kelsie

For you mom




The three of us with our umbrellas :)
We have been wanting to eat at Chipotle (which I would rather have Moe's, but they don't have that here) so we went there for dinner. On our way there we of course went to Primark. I finally bought some cute things. Not too much though of course! But tomorrow we are going to go to Stonehenge, Bath, and Windsor Castle. I am excited that we are actually going somewhere for once. We leave at 8:45 in the morning, but it is supposed to be nice weather.


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment